- Upcycled furniture – tinker garden furniture euro pallets
- Configure the nursery – rocking lulls baby to sleep
- Ubiquitous Office, Manchester ubiquitous
- Tiles in a checkerboard pattern
- Work table with worktop gray
- Easter Craft – 22 creative decorating ideas to make your own
- Gray living room
- Designer Chair by Benjamin Hubert serves as a hammock
- Loft bed with a wall next to the castle
- Modern lighting combines art and technology in a
Tile bathroom floor
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/