- A lounge with fireplace
- Open dining room with green accents retro
- House with bamboo blinds in the traditional architectural style chniesischen
- Exceptional Children playground of the National Arboretum in Australia
- House with wooden exterior blends in a rural area
- 20 ideas for modern pattern wallpaper refresh the establishment
- Beautiful gift idea – Baccarat crystal chess
- Office furniture and exhibition space in a minimalist style
- White Walls, Natural Stone – Project: Bar and Co, Helsinki
- 23 decorating ideas for kids room with pitched roof
Tile bathroom floor
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/