- Modern cabin
- Chandeliers and brown sofa in modernized old building
- Apartment renovated in Spain – A wooden wall separating the chambers
- Garden design in Japanese style and countries – including plants?
- Curtains for privacy
- New World
- Minisosia 1
- Country style "Time Dresser"
- 20 cool ideas for youth and children's blue for boys
Setting up a winter garden and a living room
A quiet corner: In the conservatory, which was established as a living room, can be expanded in both summer and winter. The green and white chairs and white wooden bench with padded seat cushion offer a comfortable seating area that can be used by the fireplace in winter. Large roof window and a glass door provide light and fresh air.