- Floral chair by the fireplace
- King size bed with linens and gray mustard
- A "garden house" – idea of modern design in Japan
- Plywood-table ripple by Benjamin Hubert lightest table in the world
- Color scheme for your garden landscaping Plan-choose the best colors
- Wooden planters in place – 20 Ideas to plant yard
- Lava Studio Designer corner sofa corner Vertjet tert any living environment,
- Exclusive apartment "TLV Get Away" in the center of Tel Aviv
- Suitable materials for a roof terrace.
- Scala revived in the living room
Tree Museum in Switzerland is home to over 2000 species of trees
Have you already planned your holidays? If you still want to take a weekend with the kids or with friends, we will give you the same idea - Zurich. It is worth an adventure for the whole family to organize and visit the Museum of the tree.
Experience nature nearby - Tree Museum in Zurich
The Museum of the tree covers an area of 75,000 square meters near a lake in Rapperswil-Jona. Landscaping expert Enzo Enea has shown his talent and passion for nature and designed the project itself. The different species are presented with taste - were targeted only selected trees that thrive in the climate of Zurich. The open-air museum with a large collection of more than 2000 trees, some of which are over 100 years old. The trees are framed by a sandstone wall - this way creates a peaceful atmosphere. The trees were collected from Enea under 17. The age of trees reminiscent different perspectives of time - and it is equally important to protect nature for our children. They are determined by how excited to spend the day in the park.
Tree Museum in Switzerland Sustainability Ph.D. and conservation
Among the tree species that can be seen in the Museum by Enzo Enea Tree, part of the pine forest. This tree comes from Central Europe - the sheet there are about 10 meters high and 50-60 years. The Sumpfeibe / real cypress / is a part of Variatät Taxoduim. The native of southeast North American bald cypress. The copy exposure delighted with a height of about 28Metern.
Large trees in the park tree
Park tree which houses more than 2000 species
The park covers an area of 75,000 square meters
Perfect for a weekend with the kids
The trees are all climate of Switzerland
Experience a day in the country
Landscaping at its best
Landscaping expert Enzo Enìa collected trees 17 years
sandstone wall as an accent in landscaping
Some trees are more than 130 years
The park is one of the sights of Switzerland