- Garden Picnic with vintage chic
- Cushions on the floor rolling in style scene
- Present with transparent glass walls
- Retro furniture in the bedroom
- Wall decoration with original floral pattern
- Revolutionary Lulla cot design from recycled materials
- Acoustic panels and other innovative applications Sponge
- Modern design furniture in the hallway
- Watercolor colored carpet in a contemporary industrial chic
- 100 interior design ideas for living room – interior design styles, colors and trends
Vintage room set playful floral pattern as an accent
You want to set a room without replacing the old furniture? Make your mark with fun floral - bring the romantic touch of the past and give warmth to the room.
Vintage bedroom set - cover with floral cools the ambient atmosphere
Who wants to start a vintage room should not invest generously of time or money. Rather than visit the flea market and buy expensive antique furniture, you can simply buy a new bedspread. Ideally, the pattern of the quilt with the curtains should be coordinated. It looks particularly elegant combination of bed with metal frame and wrought iron elements - but also modern solid wood furniture can spread a romantic atmosphere. For maximum effect, you are buying a table lamp in vintage style - and the new look of your bedroom is already full!
Chamber Ensemble Vintage - give decorative fabrics and textiles whistle
Many fabric stores offer a wide range of carpet with floral motifs. The following tips can help you land facility of choice - small model of competition in pastel colors visually enlarge the room. If you have light wood furniture, you can opt for the white blanket with motifs of roses and blue flowers.
Great designs can put the accents in the room and give the whistle of the room. Here is the hip expressive, bright color schemes - blue, orange and purple will draw everyone's attention to you. For maximum effect, combine it with matching decorative pillows.