- Open kitchen with transparent cantilever chairs at the dining table
- The rooms are larger by high white walls
- Old Turkish carpets – high quality that suits your lifestyle
- Air source heat pump reduces heating costs overview of the system
- The 7 most popular summer destinations in Turkey – Part 2
- Studio minimalist black and white
- Garden tools and garden accessories – Tips for storage and maintenance
- Different types of wood in the dining room
- The windows as an important element in modern architecture design
- New, modern facility of an old house 100 years old
Stone wall in the garden slope stabilization, which provides visual and noise
The garden and landscaping offers many design options. The garden walls are important elements of garden design that serve a very practical purpose. As drywall, wall stone, concrete or gabion wall - everything exudes a special charm, which prepares you joy every day. A stone wall in the garden offers privacy, can be used as a noise barrier and built as a set of flower beds or lawns.
Stone wall in garden construction - Tips for landscaping
There are stone walls in different variations - granite, sandstone and limestone. Granite is the hardest stone, which is used in landscaping. Its amazing shades ranging from gray, black, purple to yellow to gray and blue, showing their beauty especially when wet. granite stones are available in some standard sizes. Their weathering is very good in general. The stones of golden sand are more fragile and easier to handle compared to granite. Unlike the coarse structure of basalt granite is highly resistant to weather-dense as a rock, but unfortunately difficult to work. Dolomite is a dense granular stone and has a greater resistance to air and water, such as lime. A wall of granite or sandstone in the garden, however, is not an eye-catcher as a garden fountain or pond for example, but it is an important part of the garden.
Replant stone wall in the garden - garden design and garden planning
Before creating a stone wall in the garden, note the exact sequence and rules. For natural stone walls, the first foundation of the band must be created. The stone wall can be easily Greening - creating a living wall masonry factory. Dry stone walls can be small vertical gardens. Wall plants transform the ordinary stone wall in a living green wall. A foam covered with ferns and shrubs with colorful flowers or drywall plants offers many shelter insects.