- Map ajar in the study
- Energy at the breakfast table with warm colors
- Swimming pond build – benefits of natural pool in the garden
- Cribs with Mathy creative Bowls – Adventures in dreamland
- Christmas decorations to make your own – 30 Creative Ideas for Advent
- Unique Furniture Design volcanic basalt
- Modern staircase design with LED lights on the shore in Plymouth
- Table Decorations New Year – Examples of charts and ideas to make your own
- A sweet child car designed as an Italian scooter
- Ask flowers tower itself – the decor bulky garden and terrace
6 Useful Tips for a successful garden design in the backyard
This practical and useful tips will definitely help with landscaping in the backyard. If beautiful as your garden, there are certainly areas of small problems or comments that you want to change. Check out these six tips on practical ways to improve your garden and optimize the design.
Landscaping in the yard - hide the problem areas
The rear garden is the place where you like to spend time with your family and friends. But it is also the place where you put the garden tools and useless stuff. So that you can draw a perfect design courtyard garden, you should be able to hide all these problem areas. First, define all the problems you want to delete, then you find the right solution. For example, if you want more private space for your garden, you can create high plants that almost hide the seating area.
Accents - landscaping in the backyard
To make landscaping in the most interesting and unusual yard, do not forget to nice accents that will attract attention to themselves. An exotic tree or a modern design furniture can easily be used in the garden attractions. It is especially important that your deck does not look empty and boring. An impromptu stone fireplace can fill exactly the right function for this purpose.
Create an outdoor space
Let your imagination and create a comfortable outdoor space without walls and borders. When landscaping in the yard, it is not always on the plants, but also to protect a seating area where you can relax quietly and spend free time. If you have a porch or patio, simply select a place in your garden where you can organize the living room. First start with a small area and distribute the furniture all the time. Once you start, you will be sure that there are no limits - you can always put in place not only the seat area, but an open and other amenities for your garden.
Decorator in corners
The view of the court as a dynamic environment - changes are always welcome
Planting vegetables and fruits