- 22 ideas for decorative gardens – pleasure for the eyes and palate
- Marine nursery in beige / white
- Wooden coffee table has an asymmetrical design
- Flowers and gardens – Important Tips and rules for the design of gardens
- Candle light and wood wall decoration in the home to create a cozy atmosphere
- wall art made from recycled wood gives your home a special touch
- Colored stuff in the kitchen
- Combine the kitchen and living room
- Poly rattan garden furniture on Trend – Cheap, durable and easy to clean
- House picture blue-gray horse
The high water resistant wood house – protection against natural disasters
We present a modern concept - this modern wooden house has been built to withstand flooding. The building is a project of the architects H & P from Vietnam.
Wooden House - Innovative design protects against flooding
Vietnam is a country that has been devastated several times in recent years by the tsunami. The development of the region has suffered greatly in mind - the people affected must enter into a new home. The architectural firm H & P has established a project that could solve the problems of the region. The wooden house is a modular construction, 3.3 meters wide and 6.6 meters long. The building is constructed entirely of bamboo - a local wood that is very durable. The various components of the construction have been screwed. The house can hold up to 1.5 meters of water. Everything is checked if the structure can withstand high water about 3 feet.
Wooden house with modern furniture
The house is built with natural materials such as bamboo panels and pressboard and the roof is covered with coconut leaves. The prefabricated elements are assembled on site - a house can be made less than 25 days. This modern architecture is not only practical but also very cheap. A cost values of mass production will lower the price not sure yet.
The interior of the house is made of wood kept simple. A small living room can serve several functions - can be used as a home, a school, a hospital or a community center.
The living room - traditional Asian
The room under the roof
Good ventilation in the house, thanks to the many doors
Prefabricated house can be built and assembled in 25 days
The design is profitable and sustainable
Vertical garden - space saving and stylish
The room is located on the top
entrance to the house with terrace
Roof windows allow plenty of light into the house
Modern concept allows optimum use of limited living space
The model - prefabricated house plans
Bamboo, printing plates and coconut leaves were chosen as building materials