- Plywood for interior design – The pleasantly warm wood look at home
- Walk-in black and white
- Build your own furniture – 15 ideas for walk-in
- Sitting in the living room and dining room
- Black canopy bed with steel frame
- A tree for the garden – the perfect accent in the garden
- Swimming pool in the garden build – tips that will help you plan
- Studio with arc lamp gray
- 15 ideas for sexy and cozy autumn decoration with pumpkins
- A Victorian family home
Designer Teak and Aluminum Bench with integrated planter
If one brings nature up close, you'll feel better determined. This designer desk is here to "Bench Circle" is a project by Paweł Grobelny and gives you the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature at home or on the balcony. A planter is built into the seat, allowing you to save space.
Designer teak bench for the home and garden
If you are looking for a nice bench for your collection of garden furniture or need an extra seat for the kitchen, then check out these beautiful designer bench. Trades were immediately apparent. It is made of exotic teak wood, which is highly resistant to weather, rain and sun. The base is made of an aluminum alloy, enclosed by two sheets of metal. The lines are almost invisible. This design also provides space for books or garden tools.
Designer Bench with integrated planter and storage
What is your favorite plant or a tree, perhaps? The seat is equipped with a stainless steel hand-planter, ready to respond to your favorites. The top of the teak is extremely durable, with a special oil for exotic species of wood. When you group several banks, you can make a good life in the garden.