- 10 eco-friendly products and equipment for the kitchen
- White dining set
- Silver Langflorteppich lounge ethnic
- Design rooms with a sloping roof!
- Art installation from EUR pallets provides quiet island for readers
- Dining table in a small kitchen
- Tree in the workplace
- Kids loft bed and a playground
- Living Room – Designers chairs invite you to relax
- Hi-tech loft apartment in Belgium Kempart loft of Dethier Architecture
1000 Roses for Two Bridges Public art installation in the city
Two bridges in Germany is known as the city of roses, because there is the famous Rose Garden Princess Hildegard of Bavaria. The Rose Garden is visited by professionals from around the world and many friends has increased every year. It grow more than 60,000 roses of 2000 cultivars. Inspired by this, the German artist Ottmar Hoerl and professor of massive public art installation entitled "1000 roses for two bridges."
Public art installation dedicated to the pink city of Zweibrücken
A month of May 26th to June 10th, 1000 plastic red roses were placed in an optically visible grid on the floor. The roses were about 12 inches wide and have been offered for sale. The artist chooses his concepts and facilities where people are. He wants to stimulate communication between them and the symbolic power of the rose realized that. He believes that people can move freely on the duke up, so to speak more openly than in art galleries and museums closed.
Public art installation from thousands of roses
Thousand red plastic roses
The aesthetics and symbolism of the rose
Light installations Darius twins show the art of the moment
3D Street Art - Paintings by some of the best street artists in the world
The beautiful steel and ceramic sculptures by Johnson Tsang