- Villa stone and exotic glass in the middle of the urban jungle
- Designer bathroom with tiles in black and white
- Architects glamorous concrete house with modern interior design
- 30 cool ideas on how to set up the reading corner in the nursery
- A modern flat roof house in Villeta – open and private at the same time
- Crafts for Easter – 21 ideas for Easter Kids Party Decorations
- Mobile Mini Outdoor Kitchen – Summer Barbecue Party by the pool or in the garden
- Mediterranean House bohemian character
- Green dressing girls in pink room
- Autumn decorate the mantel-25 creative craft ideas
10 simple tips for saving, reduce the cost of heating
The cost of heating increased in recent years more and more. But there are some simple tips that can reduce. We give you 10 simple tips on how you can save energy in the winter months, and protect the environment!
1) Set the temperature in the house - each degree of importance. For indoor air at an optimum temperature of about 20 to 22 degrees is. Down with any degree of reducing heating costs by 6%. In the kitchen, you can keep silence, a temperature of 18 degrees - it on the fridge, opening and washing machine for warmth. The temperature in the chamber can be reduced up to 17 degrees.
Reduce heating costs - useful tips for home
2) Preheat only when necessary - you menagieren the temperature in the house when you are away. If you are absent for 2 days or less, you can set the temperature at 15 degrees. If you are more than 2 days do not be in the house, you can set the temperature to 12 degrees.
Regular ventilation reduces the cost of heating
3) Ventilation - Open the window completely for 10 minutes, not to keep open half an hour. This saves energy.
4) Good insulation can save money and reduce heating costs - if you do the work yourself or hire a company that is related to the available budget. A high quality insulation can weigh between 5-10 years.
Sparingly in the winter - check the cost of heating
5) Pull the evening curtain or blinds - blinds save heating 20%, 10% of the curtain.
6) That the body of free internal heater - before the heater stop the movement of furniture hot air into the room.
Through the roof most of the heat is lost
7) Isolate the area behind radiators - with at least 5 mm thick layer of polystyrene / ask for the security at the hardware store - where you can provide adequate insulation benefits that you can install yourself /.
Modern heating systems in combination with hot water
8) The thermostatic valves automatically stop - they keep a constant temperature - even when the sun shines in the room. This can save on heating costs you between 4-8%.
Reasonable regulation of the temperature reduces electricity costs
9) Refrain from additional heating devices.
10) Do you heat your heating system by qualified experts before the heating season and once after the heating season. This reduces the cost of heating with 5-10% and ensures that they can rely on an efficient and economic system in winter.
System with hot water and chimney
Good insulation for the roof and windows is of great importance
This is what a good house without roof insulation - the heat is lost
Alternative sources of energy provide green energy