- wall plates in black and white
- Additional basement on a slope
- Wohzimmergestaltung with different wallpaper patterned
- Neon Sign
- paper lamp
- Bistro table for the porch
- Different types of wood in the dining room
- Build your own vertical garden – do it yourself projects for home
- Queens Park Residence in Sydney – wood gives the house design heat
- Tinker Lantern – Beautiful children with garden decor, do it yourself
11 golden rules for attractive landscaping and garden order
The most beautiful gardens attract the attention of observers and indulge the senses. Here are some golden rules for designing attractive garden that you can use to make your garden unique.
1 Rules for the design of attractive garden - defining the limits
Add height and define the edge of the garden with plantings or slopes.
2 Rules for attractive landscaping - divide the space
Share in small spaces using large areas of structures such as arbors or fences.
3 Frame prospects
It would be desirable to regulate prospects with short sections and / or open walls or fences.
4 Be consistent
Refine the different areas in the garden with planters in the same style or color. As these large ceramic pots -.
Focus on a square with benches, bird bath, a terraced slope, scree garden, water features or garden sculptures.
6 Create a dynamic in the garden
Create a sense of movement with a dry creek bed. Or do you have a mini-pond.
7 Use separate forms
Choose plants with presence (eg, such as those here, with strong well-defined shapes).
8 Repeat colors
Normalization garden repeating the same color in different areas.
9 gentle curves
Create visually attractive and beds organizing plants from low to high.
10th seamless layers of plants
Plantations in layers rather than in a linear order. A smooth transition creates a feeling of luxury.
11th Privacy with hedges and vines
Create visual boundaries or life with large plants or boxwood hedges.