- Caravans Stem ago
- Eclectic furnishings in a stunning luxury apartment penthouse
- The organic forms in modern living room
- Built in Turquoise
- Today's modern dining room furniture, elegant and functional trends
- Modern terrace design – 100 images and creative ideas.
- Tips for proper care of the plants in the winter garden
- Limit the kitchen equipment on a piece of furniture – the "Small kitchen"
- The decor of the house of Nikki Gemmell
- In the short term
25hours Hotel Hamburg – Hafen atmosphere dominates the interior design
Just like a home seaman in a foreign port - such an atmosphere prevails in 25 hours Hotel in Hamburg Although the style is strictly for the purposes of the port and industrial city, the interior design is very warm, interesting and pleasant .. L ' materials and objects were taken from the ship, re-interpreted and used in creative ways. The interior design tells stories of storms, tours and adventures on the high seas
25hours Hotel Hamburg - Arrival
This design hotel is a design by Stephen Williams Associates. The concept is very clear and fully embodies the atmosphere of HafenCity. Even when you enter the hotel, you can see the yellow signs on the bays of typical ground transportation. At the reception on arrival the customer standing in front of mailboxes and plywood. The baggage is none other than the devil industry. The conference room is even more impressive because it was housed in a container.
25hours Hotel Hamburg - Port-A true atmosphere
Each room is like a Gästekoje and is equipped with a desk with drinks, a logbook, information packets and forms. 25hours Hotel Hamburg also has a sauna with access to the roof overlooking the city. Wood, leather and metal are the materials that must be seen everywhere.
room furniture industry
yellow spots on the ground and in a shipping department
Restaurant and bar
Music room with a gramophone and records
Metal and Wood
The calcium in the conference room
colored fruit boxes