- A cantilever in teak and stainless steel
- Wallpaper photo with children's drawings
- Chic white apartment design in minimalist style
- Stone slabs in the garden – Opportunities and design tricks
- Orange Seat Covers
- Modern Furniture in court
- Eclectic office equipment – concrete and wood dominate the interior
- Modern garden designs pergola increase the visual value of the garden
- Eames chair in black and white decorated room
- Living room classic
Integrate the Green wall or oranische elements in the architecture
The green wall is increasingly used as a concept in modern architecture. There is a vertical garden and is a perfect opportunity to organic elements in contemporary architecture to integrate. In fact, the vertical garden is known as a concept even centuries ago and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Today, the green wall concept has been significantly improved and already considered a part of modern architecture.
The Green Wall in modern architecture - the types of vertical gardens
The green wall is divided into two basic types - vertical garden in the front panel or as a standalone unit. The first type was used more in the outside of houses and public buildings as part of the architecture. The vertical garden as a standalone element was often found inside and both decor and practical value.
The green wall inside - functional and practical value
The Green Wall is especially nice as a decorative element, but also of practical importance for the interior. Plants have a filter function for the air and water. In addition, the vertical garden keeps the temperature in the room generally lower. Green walls can also be considered a sculpture installation art are also suitable for garden decoration element.
Vertical garden pots with a parent
Free standing vertical garden inside
Green wall with multiple colors and plants
Vertical garden as decoration of public buildings
Vertical garden in the lobby
Green wall in the conference room
Green wall as art installation