- Light blue window
- Chair Home – realistic 3D visualization of Igor Sirotov Architect
- Dining room
- Mexican Oasis
- Building a Bamboo same source – water games in the garden
- Various classic lounge chairs
- Interior design ideas minimalist white dining room design
- Accumulation Greenhouse – Advice for home gardeners to grow vegetables
- Jewelry making – ideas for individual gifts for Mother's Day
- 15 Ideas for Modern Living Room – design with neutral colors
36 new spring decorations ideas – crafts and decorate with foam
Moss is very cool for decoration and crafts, because it looks so fresh and naturally beautiful! And as you reach the spring usually a fresh look green, it's perfect for this seasonal decoration. If you are looking for impressive decorations ideas for your home and garden in the spring, then check out these inspirations that use green moss for beautiful compositions.
Beautiful spring decorations ideas with foam
Decorate with foam is easy, because it has a natural charm and also soft foam balls can create a nice atmosphere. If you can not find all the balls, you can also wrap a Styrofoam ball with moss and decorated with butterflies. You do not need to search the moss in the forest, but you can buy at a nursery. There are several varieties of natural as well as the art of foam and several variations such as carpet foam, foam tape, foam and other stones.
Spring Decorating Ideas - use Dekomoos sent
You can also use a foam bed in bowls, jars or put a candle so that it can serve as a base for various decorative items. Put a little chick, bird or rabbit figures and place the container on the fireplace, window or table. Moss in a vintage bird cage or terrarium, this is another good idea.
Mat Foam and bird cage vintage
Foam balls in the Birdcage
cozy bed foam for glass candle holder
Decorate door wreath with foam tape
tinker a little 'bird's nest
natural and artificial foam