- The material is and what still needs to be observed – wooden garden house insulation
- 15 Autumn decoration ideas with flowers and fruits for home and garden
- Practical design sofa offers seating and sleeping space
- Quartz and oak in the kitchen
- Counter space in the bathroom
- 20 modern kitchen designs the highest quality of Nobilia
- The perfect camping holiday planning – checklist for beginners
- Porcelain veneers disco ball hanging lamp inspired
- Ornaments wallpaper
- Contemporary upholstered furniture by Alpa Salotti sofa designs with feel-good factor
36 new spring decorations ideas – crafts and decorate with foam
Moss is very cool for decoration and crafts, because it looks so fresh and naturally beautiful! And as you reach the spring usually a fresh look green, it's perfect for this seasonal decoration. If you are looking for impressive decorations ideas for your home and garden in the spring, then check out these inspirations that use green moss for beautiful compositions.
Beautiful spring decorations ideas with foam
Decorate with foam is easy, because it has a natural charm and also soft foam balls can create a nice atmosphere. If you can not find all the balls, you can also wrap a Styrofoam ball with moss and decorated with butterflies. You do not need to search the moss in the forest, but you can buy at a nursery. There are several varieties of natural as well as the art of foam and several variations such as carpet foam, foam tape, foam and other stones.
Spring Decorating Ideas - use Dekomoos sent
You can also use a foam bed in bowls, jars or put a candle so that it can serve as a base for various decorative items. Put a little chick, bird or rabbit figures and place the container on the fireplace, window or table. Moss in a vintage bird cage or terrarium, this is another good idea.
Mat Foam and bird cage vintage
Foam balls in the Birdcage
cozy bed foam for glass candle holder
Decorate door wreath with foam tape
tinker a little 'bird's nest
natural and artificial foam