- Creating a mini-pond – a small oasis on the balcony
- Dining room for the family
- Hacienda with modern minimalist design in Yucatan, Mexico
- Hanging clothes rail natural nursery
- Designer Furniture from acrylic mirror the environment against
- 33 fabulous baby bed ideas bring style into the nursery Interueur
- Outdoor furniture for relaxing – rattan lounge beds by Skyline Designs
- Patrick Blanc wide facade greening promotes environmental protection
- Dream house with a facade of natural stone in Sydney, Australia
- Dining room with beams
36 new spring decorations ideas – crafts and decorate with foam
Moss is very cool for decoration and crafts, because it looks so fresh and naturally beautiful! And as you reach the spring usually a fresh look green, it's perfect for this seasonal decoration. If you are looking for impressive decorations ideas for your home and garden in the spring, then check out these inspirations that use green moss for beautiful compositions.
Beautiful spring decorations ideas with foam
Decorate with foam is easy, because it has a natural charm and also soft foam balls can create a nice atmosphere. If you can not find all the balls, you can also wrap a Styrofoam ball with moss and decorated with butterflies. You do not need to search the moss in the forest, but you can buy at a nursery. There are several varieties of natural as well as the art of foam and several variations such as carpet foam, foam tape, foam and other stones.
Spring Decorating Ideas - use Dekomoos sent
You can also use a foam bed in bowls, jars or put a candle so that it can serve as a base for various decorative items. Put a little chick, bird or rabbit figures and place the container on the fireplace, window or table. Moss in a vintage bird cage or terrarium, this is another good idea.
Mat Foam and bird cage vintage
Foam balls in the Birdcage
cozy bed foam for glass candle holder
Decorate door wreath with foam tape
tinker a little 'bird's nest
natural and artificial foam