- A Danish home
- Relax chair and chair 2 in 1 provides a sustainable design
- How to set up your patio with stylish lounge furniture
- Beige upholstery in different shades
- Drum and lamp classic furniture living room
- patchwork curtains in romantic studio
- A green house in the Norwegian countryside
- Unique Furniture Design volcanic basalt
- Geometric shapes define modern residence in Athens Kavouri
- Modern bathroom in black and white
36 new spring decorations ideas – crafts and decorate with foam
Moss is very cool for decoration and crafts, because it looks so fresh and naturally beautiful! And as you reach the spring usually a fresh look green, it's perfect for this seasonal decoration. If you are looking for impressive decorations ideas for your home and garden in the spring, then check out these inspirations that use green moss for beautiful compositions.
Beautiful spring decorations ideas with foam
Decorate with foam is easy, because it has a natural charm and also soft foam balls can create a nice atmosphere. If you can not find all the balls, you can also wrap a Styrofoam ball with moss and decorated with butterflies. You do not need to search the moss in the forest, but you can buy at a nursery. There are several varieties of natural as well as the art of foam and several variations such as carpet foam, foam tape, foam and other stones.
Spring Decorating Ideas - use Dekomoos sent
You can also use a foam bed in bowls, jars or put a candle so that it can serve as a base for various decorative items. Put a little chick, bird or rabbit figures and place the container on the fireplace, window or table. Moss in a vintage bird cage or terrarium, this is another good idea.
Mat Foam and bird cage vintage
Foam balls in the Birdcage
cozy bed foam for glass candle holder
Decorate door wreath with foam tape
tinker a little 'bird's nest
natural and artificial foam