- Giant wall
- Interior furniture
- Live close to nature – Haus am See combines architecture and nature
- Creating a rock garden – the versatile application of rock
- Kitchen with beams
- Red container roll in the office
- Blue upholstered bed
- ideas Bathroom: 37 washbasins stylish design for modern bathroom
- Winter Garden in the house – house plants bring nature indoors
- Walls with floral pattern
A simple and beautiful green coffee
The coffee shop in Hamburg Klippkroog is delicious all by meals it serves as its atmosphere.
It is different from all the cafes or restaurants you know.
In a warm atmosphere provided by raw materials, no frills, just go to the essentials. Lighting and columns highlight the industrial side of the site.
The kitchen is completely open to the audience, gives a warm and comforting side, away from a formal style. The chairs, tables and shelves unfinished wood, give all friendly natural aspect of the environment.
Enjoy dishes with mouth, place the eyes. This coffee will put all your senses!
Renoma Café Gallery
Coffee at the rustic and industrial
A restaurant industry look
A restaurant in the chic rustic decor.