- Dining room
- Transparent Baby Basket – Light "Harmony" by Baby Bjorn
- Tile bathroom floor
- The ultra modern timber kitchen – minimalistic elegance Mobalco
- 40 ideas for fur blankets and cuddly furniture for your cozy home
- Heimplanet developed a special tent for camping Audi Q3 Quattro
- Minimalist white furnishings – packaged complexity in simplicity
- Rustic Autumn table decoration – wooden box with fruit and candles
- Magic Christmas Lights – LED decorating the house
- Modern Shabby Chic
A modern house is located in an old farm
A modern house was built in an old farmhouse in Amares, Portugal. The architect of Topos Atelier de Arquitectura have completed this project in 2008, they have maintained the rustic character of the building. The new additions have simple shapes and are perfectly suited to the old farm.
Modern house in a restored farmhouse
To transform this old farmhouse into a modern house it was not difficult for architects. It was simply necessary to demolish all partitions. The living areas of modern house created in the existing volume. Only a wooden "small box" was built to separate the kitchen.
Amares modern house, Portugal
Or a box was erected in the courtyard, which house the rooms. It 'grew up just a few feet off the ground and covered with slabs of corten steel. This provision of the volume reminds all traditional rural barn, the barn and the farm. The goal of the designers was to preserve the warmth of an old farmhouse and seamlessly integrate the new additions to the atmosphere existing architecture.
new additions blend into the landscape
Corten steel plate
lining of cans
in harmony with the stone walls
Glass and metal with a mixture of walls
height wooden cabinet