- Modern mosaic pattern
- Bedroom Design – How to choose the bed frame and the right mattress
- Room 2
- LED Bulbs innovative "water balloon" by Torafu Architects
- Light wood in the walk-in
- Durable wall and wooden flooring Mafi – Fresco Collection
- Terrace with glass railings
- Modern tiles with floral patterns – Italian design and style
- 35 party ideas for decorating wreaths for Christmas
- screenshot of the background forest and deer decorative
The stunning steel and ceramic sculptures by Johnson Tsang
The steel and ceramic sculptures by Johnson Tsang have already become popular worldwide. The talented artist from Hong Kong who specializes in stainless steel sculpture and ceramics and has worked extensively with the production of art in the public space. In the "Splash of Wonder" Tsang collection combines the sculptural medium of sculpture and sculpture with his surreal imagination.
Amazing Modern Art - sculptures in steel and ceramic
The steel sculptures and ceramic froze movement at exactly the right moment. Starting point for the design was the integration of two elements - people and objects that blend into an extraordinary concept. Their feelings can immediately recognize the faces of people. Love, however, occurs as a leitmotif. The photos were taken in a dark room, which caused strong contrasts. The collection can be described in two words - simple and ingenious.
Abstract steel sculptures and ceramics
Since 1993, the artist was widely acclaimed his work in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Spain, Switzerland, etc. issued. Some of his steel sculptures and ceramics museum exhibits are made, others belong to the collections of private collectors.
A result of a creative work, creativity and attention to detail
Ceramic mug inspired by Kiss
White ceramic sculpture
Modern Art with a speed of strong effects of Photography Johnson Tsang
Collection "Splash of Wonder"
Avant-garde and eccentric metal sculpture
Syringes steel shiny futuristic look