- Contemporary writing desk in bright office
- 20 ideas for kitchen design Interior Design – Ideas from reputable manufacturers
- Wooden chairs with unusual marine plywood
- Rustic design sofa with sheepskin coating of Sentient Furniture
- Materials and colors, unlike – Modern Home Design
- Arrange flowers for the garden – design ideas and tips
- Stove gray-white
- A Danish interior
- Secretary White combines modern
- Low design and leather armchair in a modern living room
Accumulation terrace – What you should consider when planning
If you want to build a greenhouse, you need to remember things. Every winter is unique and must be tailored for your home and lifestyle. The situation is critical. Then the right choice of windows, adequate sun protection and the type of ventilation. A conservatory is positioned correctly is a good investment in terms of energy consumption, because you can reduce your heating costs by up to 30 percent with proper planning.
What you need to know if you want to build a greenhouse
- The correct position of the greenhouse should not adjacent to a child or bedroom with southern exposure .. Conservatives are not a good idea because the room is going to win too much heat during the day and then would have to think of additional cooling. The most appropriate place for a winter garden is south-east or south-west. Also avoid areas adjacent to the street or in a noisy environment. If this is unavoidable, choosing the protection of the quality of its isolation.
Planning glass, shading and ventilation - to build a greenhouse
- Glazing, shading and ventilation A provisional properly ventilated and shaded conservatory does not need air conditioning .. It is important to avoid glass in direct sunlight. To avoid this, you must choose the thermal protection glass, sun protection and high quality. Choose an appropriate method for natural or mechanical ventilation, depending on the size and the number of people who use the winter garden.
- Coordination with the architecture of the home design should be coordinated in accordance with the architecture of the house .. You also need to choose the right color combinations to complete the overall picture.
Wood winter garden with many plants
Roof and shutters
Sunny and windy
Aluminum frame glass
Access to garden
Furniture in Pink and Green