- Romantic rustic style in the dining room
- Decoration and furnishing ideas with various color combinations of beige
- Floating mini garden serves as a natural filter for the aquarium
- Color block in the style of the 50s
- Chez Prune & Joseph
- Minimalist seemingly Relaxliege "Ladia" by Mikhail Belyaev
- 35 Merry Christmas decorating ideas for the Christmas table
- Contemporary sideboard inspired by Tetris Game – Space-saving furniture
- Surfboard for decoration sports
- Contrast with background pattern
Camping Tips – find the right place for tent or caravan
Learn some tips and tricks of important camping so you can set up your tent or caravan to a maximum favorable position.
Camping Tips for Beginners it go
Camping Tips go - if you ride with a caravan, it can be a challenge to reach the campsite. For added security, you can always check if the site does not offer a route. If this is not the case, you can find the instructions on a camping guide.
Camping Tips - find the right place for Pitching
You have reached the campsite, and now need to decide where you build your tent or caravan park. If you need more private space, avoid changing rooms and toilets. On the other hand, it is expected that you almost always have to wait for the snake because health advice camping distance for families with children -. Parking near the playground when you're camping with small children - that way you'll always get the big picture. If you like camping, you can set the tent between buildings so that you always have protection against the wind. Beware of the campaign. Avoid placing the tent or caravan under the trees. The grass is not grown there often because it is in the shade of the tree, tree branches can fall on the tent, and the birds can leave small gifts to the caravan. Trees drip long after it has stopped raining.
Camping tips and tricks for camping outdoors
Find a flat when it comes. It simply means the caravan park and the construction of the tent. Stormwater runoff must find a way - make sure you do not get in the way. This is very important if you have sash windows. You always prepare in advance - and insurance will really help you when hinfahren. In this way, you will always be able to find help on the way. Charge your phone completely before you leave - and take with a car charger.