- Two colors wall design in pink and white
- Garden tools and garden accessories – Tips for storage and maintenance
- build garden stairs – design give a sense of dynamism
- Wallpaper with swan motif
- Stone and glass opens to the landscape
- Reading corner with chaise longue
- Decorative pumpkins in autumn -10 inspire organized craft ideas
- Table and chairs on the roof terrace
- Make Farbenmix harmoniously in the bedroom
- Light furniture look shabby
Chic Boutique Hotel tomorrow – B4 Milano in Milan
The new B4 Milano is an impressive tower with a glass facade and red accents here and there. This is not a boutique hotel but a marvel of innovation. Located in the business district of Milan and has a unique architecture and interior design.
No Ordinary Hotel in Milan
B4 Hotel Milano embodies the guiding principle of "recovery" plan multilayer concept - innovative hospitality - refined flavors - Balance and Wellness - Games - magical events.
Charming hotel rooms in the concepts of innovative
B4 eclectic and multi-functional spaces have been designed by Simone Micheli. Make creative design, the latest hi-tech, natural materials and other equipment of the hotel Zukuft. The innovative design has been ergonomically designed with a wide range of colors and flexible environments.
Simone Micheli, an architect and professor of Milan took into account both aesthetics and innovation. He intended to connect all areas seamless, interactive and harmonious. There's no business or boutique hotels, but a cultural interface between the high-tech equipment and first-class hospitality.
And yes. B4 Milano has been nominated for the International Hotel & Property Awards 2013.