- Bathroom in white, cream and brown
- Contemporary wooden table – Table base raw steel
- Cubic House in Switzerland with panoramic views
- The Vitruvian Man of inspiration for the innovative chair design
- The material is and what still needs to be observed – wooden garden house insulation
- Screening fence in -23 garden ideas on how to preserve privacy
- Danish fireplace in the colorful lounge
- Walnut working
- Work space with wooden furniture
- A hut in a Parisian apartment
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen