- Smokestack by Frederik Roijé – Garden Fireplace style Industrial Chic
- Bed in black wood with ornate decorations
- Purist live – errreichen with minimum means the maximum
- Protection against noise for the Garden – 11 Tips for a peaceful outdoor experience
- Special Kitchen
- The bright colors in the living room
- White shelving system neon yellow wall
- Four floors penthouse apartment in New York with a unique interior
- Wall Image Matching "Butterfly Chair" with
- Contemporary villa with spacious living areas
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen