- Wooden pavilion with chairs in green garden
- Design a bathroom with a freestanding wall
- A garden designed for elegant relaxation lounge furniture and decor
- 25 Ideas for a seating area for outside and inside the exclusive
- Facade in the eye box
- Short trips in the spring 5 beautiful destinations in Central and Eastern Europe
- 55 charming bathroom ideas – give furniture and bathroom decor whistle
- Garden design for summer festivals
- Seats in light gray
- Covered terraces in aluminium – features and benefits.
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen