- Old pink wall
- The recycle and reuse old yoga mat – Tips for the Budget
- Use the car as a decoration
- Black house suspended
- Living room ceiling design, let the new light room
- Contemporary Home features of Live Earth and a workshop
- Floating facade
- Design furniture, lighting and current living trends by Kevin Michael Burns
- Visual separation of the model space wallpaper
- Butterflies for decoration
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen