- An art in 1500 Nescafe Mugs installed in Mexico City
- 15 flowers and plants for balcony, small garden or roof terrace
- Modern, simple bathroom with accent color
- sewing station with colored backgrounds
- Privacy on the balcony
- color accents in blue
- Like fine lace mesh – wire fence of Creative Demakersvan
- The Juvet Landscape Hotel design with minimalist architecture
- Africa meets Rock'n'Roll
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen