- Elegant Home Office
- Elding Oscarson – White House
- Living room
- The large wooden beams on the ceiling
- Storage bench in the hallway – 20 ideas for hallway space saving furniture
- Build table itself – original design ideas for living room
- Mobile with folding door
- The construction of "Bunker", with a flat roof and the upper floor projecting widely
- Upcycling takes recycling – old objects with new application
- As compost? Ask yourself compost for the garden here!
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen