- Put warm tones with wooden furniture
- Apartment rough concrete
- 15 Ideas for Pumpkin Decoration for Halloween to make your own
- Make a playhouse for children
- Modern design lamps – design ideas for room design with light
- 25 ideas for living room – High quality 3D representations
- Chesterfield table style
- Poured concrete kitchen island – kitchen island design by Thomas Linssen
- deck chairs on the terrace
- Edwardian villa in melbourne
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen