- Design mirror line inspired by nature by Karen Chekerdjian Ikebana
- bulky furniture for the living room – sofa design ideas
- In The Kitchen
- Why boxwood plants – Provides a green note on gray winter
- Loft arty
- Design Leather Loveseat by David Batho comfort and aesthetics
- Make the children's room with chipboard
- Oriental fabrics
- Double bed with a bedspread chess
- Decorate its interior
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen