- Tortuga in the garden – build modern terrarium in the yard
- Modern residence built in Vancouver in Eingklang with the natural environment
- Darius Curatolo artistic decorative coatings
- 17 minimalist shelving system design for modern living room
- Kitchen equipment of hackers embodies new concepts of life and living
- Ricard Mollon shelves design can be expressed in words
- An oasis of calm with awnings
- LED Christmas lights lamp indoor and outdoor "Chrismy"
- Modern seating area in front of the fireplace Danish
- 15 Autumn decoration ideas with flowers and fruits for home and garden
Chimney with mortar
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen