- Corner sofa in the cozy living room with roof beams
- Sustainable development through technologically optimized Naturwerstoffe
- Contemporary dining table made of wood, glass and metal – 16 exclusive models
- Arc lamps in the garden
- -Tapete "Half Moon" in the natural corridor
- Wooden furniture – the attraction of natural wood in the facility
- 25 luxurious house decorations – ZZ Architects Ideas
- Innovative stroller design – buggy with car seat
- Kitchen Wood and Steel
- 15 probably unusual but fascinating design wall clocks
Christmas Crafts – 30 Ideas for Children and Parents
Christmas linked with traditional Christmas gifts. If you are more sentimental then you can tinker with your loved ones Christmas gifts beings themselves. We have collected 30 creative ideas that are suitable for all tastes. Some do not seem as Christmas, but we will give you some tips on how you can customize them.
Tinker Claus himself - ideas for kids and adults
Select the contours of the states with great holiday memories connected or your favorite destinations of Christmas. Changing the heart of Christmas trees or stars.
Christmas making and decorating for Christmas
Choose traditional colors of Christmas to the hearts and replace the tulips with Amaryllis. Instead of clover and heart, you can tap your foot, even a small asterisk.
packing tape with christmas pattern and do a good spell for the Christmas card. This decoration is perfect for a nursery.
Choose red ribbons and buttons with the look of Christmas.
Select the images to Christmas or winter theme - holly, poinsettia or amaryllis.
Use paper and poinsettias instead of butterflies
Cut reindeer, penguin and polar bear silhouettes and select red bows.
Select Christmas motifs
Paint a simple design Christmas on eggs and fill the tray with Christmas ornaments and candy.
Select the images of Christmas past, and print photos in traditional red and green colors. Decorate the frame with fir branches.
Buy a simple frame and cut out the shape of a dog house made of cardboard. Glue a small Santa's sleigh on the roof.
Lavender bath salt and seeds
Describe holiday memories with the indicator
Choose a tea blend with a hint of cinnamon, clove, peppermint - and other wonderful flavors of winter. Beautify labels with Christmas motifs. Then close the tea bags with iron.
Choose your Christmas colors, patterns and flowers