- Kitchen island between steel and souvenir photo
- KL 1 – freestanding kitchen unit with built-in appliances by Sarah Maier
- Old house remodel – an amazing project of Moohoi Architecture
- Design chairs and suspension
- Designing the perfect chair – Furniture Ideas for under exclusive living
- Modern, simple bathroom with accent color
- Jade Mountain – luxury in harmony with nature, in the Caribbean
- Bed in Chesterfield style
- The playful charm of the lanterns in the garden -20 Craft Ideas
- Best campsites in Germany – the lake and the mountains
Christmas Crafts – 30 Ideas for Children and Parents
Christmas linked with traditional Christmas gifts. If you are more sentimental then you can tinker with your loved ones Christmas gifts beings themselves. We have collected 30 creative ideas that are suitable for all tastes. Some do not seem as Christmas, but we will give you some tips on how you can customize them.
Tinker Claus himself - ideas for kids and adults
Select the contours of the states with great holiday memories connected or your favorite destinations of Christmas. Changing the heart of Christmas trees or stars.
Christmas making and decorating for Christmas
Choose traditional colors of Christmas to the hearts and replace the tulips with Amaryllis. Instead of clover and heart, you can tap your foot, even a small asterisk.
packing tape with christmas pattern and do a good spell for the Christmas card. This decoration is perfect for a nursery.
Choose red ribbons and buttons with the look of Christmas.
Select the images to Christmas or winter theme - holly, poinsettia or amaryllis.
Use paper and poinsettias instead of butterflies
Cut reindeer, penguin and polar bear silhouettes and select red bows.
Select Christmas motifs
Paint a simple design Christmas on eggs and fill the tray with Christmas ornaments and candy.
Select the images of Christmas past, and print photos in traditional red and green colors. Decorate the frame with fir branches.
Buy a simple frame and cut out the shape of a dog house made of cardboard. Glue a small Santa's sleigh on the roof.
Lavender bath salt and seeds
Describe holiday memories with the indicator
Choose a tea blend with a hint of cinnamon, clove, peppermint - and other wonderful flavors of winter. Beautify labels with Christmas motifs. Then close the tea bags with iron.
Choose your Christmas colors, patterns and flowers