- A + A DVA-Arhitekta a white house with an abstract exterior design
- A simple interior tinted yellow
- Counter of the kitchen table dark room with integrated kitchen
- Large ceiling
- Elephant Chair – extravagant designer chair by Maximo Riera
- Modular furniture for children's rooms combine functionality and design
- Creative Mother's Day gift by your own flower from marshmallows
- De los Austrias Pharmacy, Stone Designs, Madrid
- Stones ashamed border – separate parterres of lawn
- Original pattern wallpaper and wall stickers decorate any room
Color Schemes Living Room – 23 Green Ideas
Looking for ideas for living room design color here, you're right - we show you 23 ideas for green wall color - lime green, green grass of neutral tones, as accent or the perfect backdrop for eclectic decor - the possibilities are virtually endless.
Living room colors - lime green as an accent within
Lime green is the new color for the living room - this lively and cheerful lunch in this shade. Here, experts recommend removing a wall / side of a wall in lime green - if the focus is in space. Cinema can be eliminated, but they can complete in lime green - so that they are visually more open, welcoming and bright. The color has only one drawback - you strain the eyes.
Grass green or lime green high tones blend perfectly with modern equipment or eclectic and can be combined perfectly with oil blue / white furniture.
Soft colors green - color Salon
Although bold colors seem happy, pastel colors to relax the senses and encourage concentration. So who wants to make a comfortable reading corner in the living room can highlight the wall behind the chair pastel green. This shade is the perfect place to create a country house in modern style and allows the solid wood furniture accent better. It adapts well to traditional institutions. Colors on the show, see the gallery below.
Green wall paint or wallpaper?
If you selected a shade of lime green, then you should refrain from models / justifications. Best seen if the wall is painted in the color. If you decide against it for a pastel color, then the backgrounds are perfect - the more, many manufacturers offer green painted with motifs that adorn the furniture chic Classic / Vintage / shabby paper.
Living room wall color - lime green as an accent
Area - the kitchen is lavender, living - in lime green
Bright living room with a comfortable seating area by the window
Accent color behind the white shelves
Modern country style - accent wall in green grass
Room with eclectic furniture, paneling and green walls