- Indirect lighting inspired by nature – the cactus lamps
- Plateau "living wall" in the study
- Office furniture and exhibition space in a minimalist style
- Open kitchen in beige and gray
- Designer aluminum dining table PicNYC – Green meadow in the middle of the dining room
- Cool Tricks for establishment of small apartment interior design experts
- Yellow "Eames Chairs" in bright kitchen
- World map as background in studio
- Furniture in the style of house – rustic charm and comfort
- The color of the walls in solid Baybyzimmer
Creating a garden path advantages of a floor covering made of bricks and clinkers
The garden is private oasis of relaxation and retreat. Each course requires a good idea of garden design. A garden path blends harmoniously into the overall picture of the garden. So if you want to create a garden path and looking for ideas should at least be aware of the benefits of different materials first. We offer here some pictures and useful information on the garden paths of bricks.
Creating a garden path with bricks and pavers
To start planning your opinion, to what purpose you want to use the garden. Depending on the demand and need, you can make your own way to garden. Garden path can reach areas in the garden quickly and cleanly. A winding path, for example, is better than a decorative garden path. Thank you to their versatility, the clinker bricks have become a popular flooring. They are ideal for curving garden paths and other edges of the coating material.
Creating a garden walkway of brick red
The supply of bricks is so large, so that for every good stone house is in color matching. Brick create eye-catching effects in the garden and to transmit heat and Mediterranean atmosphere. They are traditionally defined as Association walk-rafters. But you can also choose another model poses interesting. In combination with bricks or blocks of color and natural stone can create a beautiful garden path.
Way individual garden design - popular materials
Brick and clinker bricks are difficult to create popular materials for garden path, creating a visual link to the garden and the house. On a brick path, you can go barefoot - the natural material stores heat from the sun. Compared to the porous bricks resistant to freeze double-fired bricks are a better investment cost for your garden. Unlike brick, but the bricks are durable, waterproof and therefore resistant to erosion. Brick and clinker are always placed between fixed edges, so they can not slip sideways. It's not much time.