- Top 10 most beautiful national parks worldwide adventure holiday destinations
- Design tips for the hall – furniture and practical ideas.
- Floral chair in the bathroom
- 20 original ideas and fresh design for balcony and roof terrace
- Make animal figures made of autumn leaves themselves – crafting with children
- Viola, freestanding bath
- Shelving system intelligently for an overview of Chaos
- The Living Landscape Sofa by Walter Knoll uses space in all directions
- A stunning modern apartment with kitchen fronts laser cutting
- Luxury Anantara Kihavah Resort & Spa-the dream holiday in the Maldives
Design Beach Hotel Pacific in Australia is similar to the ancient ruins
Is this aqueduct or Coliseum in Rome like this? In fact, a design hotel. Pacific Beach is a project of Kristin green and is still under construction. The concrete structure was presented as part of the remarkable collection of architectural remains of Australian photographer Peter Bennetts. His photographs give the impression that the structures are ancient ruins, surrounded by indigenous and Pandanusbäumen Palisanderbäumen.
Concrete Design Hotel
This design hotel is located in the South Pacific, on the beach on the island of Vanuatu, an archipelago of more than a thousand miles east of northern Australia situated. Pacific Beach Hotel has 18 guest Villas offers a retreat for those seeking a holiday in absolute peace and quiet and beautiful in nature. There is a restaurant with roof garden, sun room, pool and spa. The project is almost complete and the signs of life is already here.
Design Hotel looks like an aqueduct
The coast is exposed to a constant trade winds and frequent cyclones. Therefore, its buildings should be strong, and be characteristic of the cyclone safety. The main material for the construction of villas and hotel facilities was concrete. Arcades in search of antiques and network scales are an incredible mix of architectural elements that may also be surprised Escher. Thick concrete walls provide protection against the wind and give plenty of shade are the hottest days.
Pure Romance - The Pacific Beach Hotel
Cement Villas Kristin green architecture are designed to cut to size and shape are passively cooled - a goal of the project is to use natural cross ventilation. The facilities in the villas are made special. The pool at The Pacific Beach Hotel is inspired by Roman baths and the ancient, although the ruins of the Roman villa at Tivoli Hadrian.
Photo by Peter Bennetts
Here you can listen to while falling asleep to the sound of the sea
Hotel complex surrounded by Pandanusbäumen and Palisanderbäumen
Concrete structures of the range
For the future pool
Looking at ancient arches and concrete walls
This modern hotel on the beach
Shade trees provide privacy