- Creating a herb garden at home – What to consider
- Parquet flooring brings modern living style and warmth into your home
- Angels for handicraft – ideas for Christmas and advent calendars.
- Black & White Designing
- Modern minimalist interior design – Japanese style.
- Rectangular mirror in the bathtub in the bathroom light
- Establish youth room
- Open a wardrobe with hanging
- Inspirational bathroom ideas for modern interior design in the bathroom
- Neon wooden candlesticks
"Dots" – renovation and remodeling a house frankfurter
The restoration and renovation of the architectural firm of Brown & Güth architects read the neoclassical house 60s of the 19th century appear in a new light. "Points" in the finished prints Fichardstraße 12 in Northrend Frankfurt with its new, modern comfortable and offers 300 m² of living space.
Güth & Brown Architects - a project for the renovation and remodeling
The house is separated by a narrow front yard of the area of the street. The new facade was provided with stone cladding. The sliding elements arranged horizontally oak should remember the aesthetics of a house bourgeois city. The design of the facade is the same as tradition and modernity. After the renovation and remodeling, the old building has been transformed into a comfortable home and given the name of "points".
Photos: Peter Wünstel
The glass panels are self-supporting
Placed rooms rearrangement in the garden and an attic
The dining room occupies the winter garden with olive
Refined look inside
Interior - gaps
Bathroom designed with transparency
nursery establishment of peace straht
Handle lots of cabinets in warm wood tones
Summary ornamentation acting
Play of light and shadow in the room
Wooden spiral staircase remodeling
The "points" on the average home
First floor plan
Rooms and bathrooms are upstairs