- Teak garden furniture elegance and functionality Tribe
- Connect 26 bells, design and modern technology
- Plaster on the wall
- Small apartment with eclectic furnishings – bold patterns and colors
- Waterfront Hotel in Africa reveals amazing underwater world
- Large corner sofa in gray
- Modern Loft
- Quality designer kitchen furniture offer modern design ideas
- Beautiful gift idea – Baccarat crystal chess
- Living with light TOLOMEO
Draped Party Garlands – Christmas decorations and ideas for home
Garlands are essential elements in decorating for Christmas. When it comes to Christmas decorations and ideas, the market offers a lot, but could you maybe some tinkering myself. We'll show you some ideas of the party with garlands have something for everyone - from modern look with traditional charm. Garlands of pine green can be combined with the bow in any color. If you want to try a new Farbduo, then check out these chocolate brown satin ribbon, decorated with golden ornaments.
Christmas decorations and ideas for do it yourself
The decoration is a part of the Christmas spirit that floats in the air. Drape the ramp, doors, chandelier, fireplace console or in the hallway. We must not forget the windows! You can use natural garlands of pine branches and pine cones, or create an elegant look with ornaments of roses and sparkling silver.
Decorations and ideas with color strings of Christmas
Garlands would lead to the festive atmosphere of Christmas. You can simply hang long wreaths or embellish with small ornaments, flowers or garlands. When you select crowns would be nice if you combine two colors - light and dark. If you decorate all the steps, then - picture frames, mirrors, lamps and other unexpected places. Almost anywhere you can hang a wreath.
Pink and gold down the chimney
gold magnolia leaves
Felt flower garland
garlands of boxwood
Window decoration for Christmas
red and gold bow
Orange ribbons as a splash of color