- Rooms in light tones
- Art as a creative room divider
- Dining room with chairs Eames
- Creative wall design in the living room – ideas for colorful wallpapers
- Teal "Egg Chair"
- Harlequin Cushion in modern room
- Benefits of Indoor Plants – Why are they so important to our house
- Floral sofa and chair folding conservatory classic
- Minimalism in the kitchen Elegant lines and quality materials
- Jonathan Adler in New York
Fragrant Autumn decoration ideas – make decorative potpourri balls themselves
Herbstdeko these ideas not only beautiful, but also give off a wonderful scent fall. Get great balls decoration for your home with a mixture of dried flowers and essential oils of your choice. With the right materials, you can tinker more balls of potpourri in less than an hour. You can put the balls scented potpourri on the festive table as evidence.
Fall decorating ideas to make your own
This potpourri balls add texture, color and fragrance to any room. You can decorate the foam balls with a single element, or use your favorite blend to combine different scents and colors potpourri.
Fall decorating ideas with natural materials
Buy foam balls and start items potpourri with a hot glue gun to attach around the balls. If they overlap decorative pieces to completely cover the foam ball. Set. Balls in individual glass vases, decorative plates on or all together in a large bowl if you wish, you can from time to time to add a few drops of aromatic oils. You can mix dried potpourri or use other dry materials such as leaves, colored leaves, shells, dried fruit, mini pine cones, nuts, and so on.
fragrant lavender seeds
Use bay leaves
Beans and nuts
combine different spheres
Scales of pine cones
dried leaves and herbs
mixture of potpourri in the ball
decorative balls made of autumn leaves