- Tree as a mural
- Suppression pool – New trends in bathroom furniture
- Renovated apartment in the style of KENZO by Olga Akulova
- Bright dining room, country-style
- 33 ideas for curtains and draperies evoke the home comfort
- The modern steel staircase inside and outside for amazing design.
- 100 design ideas for bedroom wall decor and
- Practical design sofa offers seating and sleeping space
- 3 refreshing ideas for garden fountains to make your own
- A modern house in Japan with a beautiful green screen wall
Gloss black carbon fiber instead of Murano glass – TechnoLUgy
LU Murano has created a new and impressive alternative to glass chandelier - TechnoLUgy a carbon fiber lip gloss that mimics the shape of the original blown glass chandelier LU. The most exciting thing of carbon fiber creations is the ease of the final product. Murano glass chandeliers weigh 10 times more than the versions TechnoLUgy and are much less fragile. Created by Fabio Fornasier after extensive research and experimentation, the new Murano chandelier modern lamp black LU planted a rooted firmly in tradition.
Murano chandelier black LU
In more than 10 times lighter than glass and less brittle, TechnoLUgy combines the know-how, technology and modern art forms. Chandeliers blacks, who are less sensitive and more visible than their predecessors of the glass. In this version, take on an organic shape, like animals - the curved arms and fingers hot.
Black chandelier with a dramatic look
While the carbon fibers do not have the clarity of glass, they offer an endless choice of colors, textures and patterns. This makes TechnoLUgy very adaptable to any design. Carbon fiber high strength, it is also adaptable to specific environments, such as yacht and boat houses. This black chandelier is an example of what can actually create LU Murano. The mosaic diamond offering both a subtle texture and a nice reflective surface. Create stunning bright spark on the black surface.
Interesting mosaic diamond
The inventor Fabio Fornasier said that this chandelier consists of a precise tradition. But it was also the beginning of a new adventure for new experiences with different materials. This is the chandelier to reinterpret and bring the old art of the new design.
curved arms and sizzling tips