- Design Ashtray resemble vivid sculptures of plants
- Elegant bathroom decorated in neutral tones
- Chandelier in the bedroom
- Contemporary Mexican House
- Yellow chair design scene in front of black rat
- Invite summer into the garden – stunning sun deck design ideas
- Kitchen with beams and wooden floor
- Cheap Costumes for Women Online – 20 Ideas under 30 €
- Large sofa with white cap
- Inspirational bathroom ideas for modern interior design in the bathroom
Home of impressed with glass solutions for unusual designer
This modern glass house is Büschelhof, Germany and designed by architect studio Hornung and Jacobi built and finished in 2012. The architecture of modern house with geometric shapes in stark contrast with the rural landscape. On the other hand, thanks to the glass walls, you can enjoy this at any time fab undisturbed natural environment. The house has been coordinated with the irregular surface and was constructed of two layers.
Hafner door glass house modern architecture in rural areas
The Glass House was called at home and Hafner is located in the south of Germany. The side of the glass was intentionally directed toward the woods and the valley. In this way, residents obtain the private space, if desired can not save the glass walls. The two level house has a difference of 3 meters, such as the topography of the region is rather strange. The architecture of the house is minimalist, with elegant geometric forms.
Glass house with minimalist interiors and modern interiors
The interior of the building was also very interesting and dynamic implementation. The Glass House has a private lounge for guests. The property has two areas that need to be distinguished from each other - much more introverted than extroverted and the other built with glass walls overlooking the valley. Roof and angular geometric shapes provide only the modern look of the house.
Exterior view at night
The entrance to the garage with living wall coating
Make input as a vertical garden
Simply furnished living room with glass walls
Dining room with minimalist design
Kitchen can be separated by a sliding door from the living room
Comfortable chair in a corner of relaxation and comfort
Panoramic view through the glass wall