- Gray and blue in an occasional bath room
- Interesting kitchen back wall designs erfirschen your interior home
- Neoclassical interior style – the elegance of the 18th century.
- Maritime-look – furniture design with rope knot
- ceiling in the style of enamel
- Reading area with an armchair
- color design on the ceiling
- Colored carpet in bright room
- Tinker Beautiful christmas decoration with cheap materials
- Model of wallpaper decorated with yellow
Innovative crystal planter for hanging Maria Bujalska
The crystal hanging planter is an innovative design Jungen Polish designer Maria Bujalska. It is a self-powered body, setting a new standard in the design of vessels flowers. Let yourself be inspired by the creative idea!
Sexy planter to hang
Life was breathed Blumenampel static. Here, the plant is an integral and important part of the whole system. Experimenting with natural materials. Each planter hanging crystal was sewn from industrial felt and cotton fabrics, dyed with organic food coloring and steam formed into a three dimensional shape. Crystal texture is certainly the hallmark of this innovative product.
Hanging planter for indoor and outdoor
The "bag" is filled with a soluble fertilizer slowly. Plant fibers are naturally pure. Plant and bag work as a system. The crystallized fertilizer feeds plants. Plant fibers and crystals fused.
Hängeampel as a colorful accent to the patio, porch or balcony
The young industrial designer Maria Bujalska opened his design studio in San Francisco. She was born in Warsaw, Poland, where she locked your studies in industrial design at the Academy of Fine Arts. Out of curiosity, Mary moved to San Francisco and completed a master's degree at the School of Arts in California. Maria is inspired by the play of shapes and materials. It explores the relationship between design and science.
Ship Crystal Flower Mary Bujalska
Hanging basket and plants combine to create a unified system
How hanging basket
Hanging flower pot - bag hanging from felt