- 20 fascinating chandeliers and pendant lights design by Yellow Goat
- Wiesergut hotel in Salzburg Gogl of Architects (Innsbruck)
- Rug designs with red and blue
- Ubiquitous Office, Manchester ubiquitous
- go clothes patio
- wall plates in black and white
- 25 ideas and tips for great youth rooms and small spaces
- Wooden sculptures are functional furniture – Design by Peter Rolfe
- Design Leather Loveseat by David Batho comfort and aesthetics
- Do-It-Yourself Ideas for the Kitchen.
A + A DVA-Arhitekta a white house with an abstract exterior design
Architecture Studio DVA Arhitekta based in Zagreb in 2015 has a modern white house made with a stunning look. Project A + А was for a young couple with a dog drawn and included the renovation and conversion of an existing home in the same neighborhood where the two grew up. Taking into account the existing building, the facade and the living room have been enhanced to reflect the needs of new residents to resist. Thus, the mansion house creates an exciting and powerful for the environment, while still maintained the pace of local architecture.
White House renovated in Zagreb
Existing semi-detached house on the ground should appear unchanged after the renovation. For this reason, the architects from the current configuration of the house decided. Since the upgrade, however, is the contemporary building is a stylish eye-catcher and focuses Aufmerksamkeir visitors and passers-by. Out of pure white Wurd offset by a warm interior with wood accents and neutral colors.
The White House A + A
The living area of 387 square meters on two floors and two mezzanines. Some rooms oblique, skylights and large faceted facade damage the residence spontaneity, rhythm and dynamics. Skylights are totally absent, but at the same time the existing house was extended - the most obvious on the roof. Equipped with contemporary design furniture, the building impresses with its unique style and comfort.
Visual effect of the elements of the facade and the roof
Modern white house with an asymmetrical plan
Large windows open onto the front of the house
Watching at home
Concrete wall surrounding the property
A highlight is the design of the scale
The living room is cozy and warm
Photo: The Robert
A detached house + DVA Arhitekta