- Luxury Wallpapers creators Art – Wall coverings for the highest demands
- 15 probably unusual but fascinating design wall clocks
- kitchen equipment with a lot of steel
- Rustic decorating ideas for a living room in country style
- Play in bed 'Toy Shop' pink girls room
- 10 ideas for eco furniture and home accessories for the urban life
- A black modern home in the California desert
- Make room in the garden and enjoy the outdoor dining
- Holiday house with garden – open design promotes coexistence
- Creates colored stools designs with special marble painting technique
Jade Mountain – luxury in harmony with nature, in the Caribbean
Jade Mountain is a majestic luxury hotel in St. Lucia, has sold over 600 acre beach of Anse Chastanet. Its architecture is a tribute to the breathtaking scenic beauty. Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy and expanded its philosophy of building in harmony with nature. The architectural elements such as bold individual bridges, swimming pools and exceptional overflow columns are sturdy stone Jade Mountain in St. Lucia one of the most charming resorts in the Caribbean.
Luxury Resort in the Caribbean
If you enter the hotel, you can expect great large suite, where a bedroom, a living room and an extravagant private infinity pool merging to form extraordinary platforms that extend outward in Nature. Floor kissing scene as the glory of St Lucia's landscape and, of course, the eternal Caribbean Sea. This luxury hotel you can, spa and gym to enjoy a wide range of spa services.
luxury resort with exceptional architecture
Suites Jade Mountain in St. Lucia are deliberately techno-free - there are no telephones, radio or television. It is available in reception and customer demand access to the Internet, even in the individual results. Enjoy the ambiance and privacy of Jade Mountain.
the terrace at the top
Rattan Patio Furniture
soak up the sun on the terrace
Bridges linking terraces
Spacious hotel room
Private infinity pool