- furniture by Eero Saarinen Tulip
- Mosaic in beige and red
- Natural materials in the bathroom – environmentally friendly and a strong trend
- Disposable cutlery designer Bioplstik mimicking fruit and vegetables
- Colorful and imaginative Cards Easter Crafts – 18 Ideas to suit
- Living room design trendy Purple Orchid
- 70 Ideas for Decorating Wedding – Pure Romance to the Table!
- Three-dimensional design carpet for the floor and wall
- Which plants in the autumn setting – gardening tips for beginners
- 20 fascinating chandeliers and pendant lights design by Yellow Goat
Modern Kitchen Series "Domus" – clear lines and simple elegance
We spend a lot of time in our daily life in the kitchen. Not only to prepare food for the family, but also because the modern kitchens include a dining room already. A series of modern kitchens shows us the perfect example of a functional design, spacious and comfortable. Kitchen Design Domus Valley is characterized by clean lines and simple elegance.
Modern Kitchen Design Series Val
Open shelves extend further along the wall and offer plenty of space for glasses and kitchen accessories. The combination of rectangular modular cabinets and shelves with clean lines transforms a blank wall into a work of contemporary art with elegant forms. Everything is close at hand in case of need, or immersed in cabinets without handles.
Influenced contemporary kitchens series of simple elegance
The central island with built-in bar has a cozy bar, which is designed as an extension of the counter plate. The large open work surface is ideal for food preparation and here you can enjoy a meal. You can choose an island kitchen with integrated dining table or bar. They offer enough space so that you do not feel limited. This range of modern kitchen is available in a rich palette of colors and is suitable for small and large kitchens.
Modern and functional
open shelves and functional kitchen island
Island kitchen with bar
large kitchen with island extractor