- Wicker furniture for outdoor use
- The bright colors in the living room
- Guest house in Australia with enthusiastic façade of glass and wood
- 10 nütlzliche and practical tips on how you can live green
- Gardens and Landscapes of Rolling Stone Landscapes
- Home Office swivel chair with USM Haller and Vitra High Council
- House wooden garden
- In porcelain tea set with handles funky colors – I-goods by Seletti
- Contemporary floor lamp with a futuristic design – Living Trends 2015
- Embellish with kitchen worktop blue marble
Kitchen design – the mysterious charm of the dark colors
Many designers recommend dark color scheme in the kitchen. We'll show you the style ideas for kitchen design in dark colors that prove otherwise. The black kitchen look modern, traditional and welcoming - it all depends on the combination of light and dark accents.
Modern kitchen design with dark colors
The design of the dark kitchen exudes elegance, space and minimalist aesthetic. Utensils and dark devices will also highlight the eyes. Refresh your kitchen by opting for bright ceiling and floors. Doors without handles emphasize the clean lines of kitchen furniture again. Incorporate LED lighting and install a rear wall of the kitchen green glass. Decorate the kitchen with bonsai or other small plants. Ready! Futuristic kitchens successfully applied in recent years. To achieve maximum effect, combine high gloss black kitchen with stainless steel components.
Classic kitchen design - pattern of dark and still comfortable?
Dark classic kitchen decor is comfortable and welcoming. Play a major role in wood cabinets traditional shape and metallic tiles on the back wall of the kitchen. Vintage furniture can be combined with natural stone as floor covering. Laminate flooring and light wear rustic habitability inside room with. Important windows - they should leave enough light in the room. Vases, fruit and flowers will make the kitchen look attractive. Anyone who does not dare to buy black cabinets, can put in a black kitchen countertop accents instead.
Black wall in contrast with the white blanket
Elegant black kitchen
Lighting plays an important role in kitchen design
Kitchen with dark wood
Vintage wooden furniture in the kitchen
Dark kitchen in a minimalist style
Black kitchen in Scandinavian style
Dark kitchen in Feng Shui style
Modern kitchen - metal cover as an accent inside
Bright white kitchen rear panel refreshes the black kitchen