- Beautifully furnished dining room with windows
- Contemporary sideboard inspired by Tetris Game – Space-saving furniture
- 55 ideas for garden furniture – Creating room and outdoor dining
- The oscillation of europalets you build – instructions with patterns
- Gifts for Mother's Day craft itself – Bouquet of sweets
- Lamp Design by Foscarini combines technology and creativity
- Light wood associated with the black
- Weathered wall
- Combine the kitchen and living room
- Bangkirai Wood Terrace – 20 great ideas for garden design
Luxury decoration Father Christmas brings joy to children
The friendly man with a long beard and red coat this year will bring gifts to children at Christmas. But you can prepare in advance the kids happy - and so the fantasy of Santa Decoration experience!
Tinker Christmas decoration with children
A Christmas greeting with love grandparents certainly brings a lot of joy. Tinkering with the kids and decorate a Christmas card with Christmas motifs. Cut a Silhouette of Santa and stick them on paper. A nice greeting handwritten on tour optics. Or bring a garland of paper and decorate so that the window. Cut 10 triangles of red paper and glue to the carved figures with happy Santa Claus and his reindeer. A good idea for Christmas decoration that you can always festive welcome your guests at the front door - you buy Small Santa Claus of felt and glue them to the wreath door.
Felt Christmas Decorations - decorate the whole house
beginners can set up a silhouette cut felt and just stick to your pillow. Professionals can, however, wonderful sewing Christmas decoration - and decorate the Christmas stockings. This often full of small objects such as red hat or boots take guests into the Christmas spirit. Funny and original paper with Santas rolls eyes - for this creative idea just paste rolls of felt and attach with glue, a small wooden ball. Paint a face with a pencil and Tinker cotton beard of Santa Claus. Who does not have enough free time to craft, can not simply buy decorations and organize imaginative. Our advice - disperse small Santas throughout the house - on the refrigerator in the kitchen, in the bathroom sink or between the T-shirts in the closet. That will delight children for sure!
Beautiful Santa Claus - decoration craft - Christmas Fiel
Christmas stocking in the traditional style of the decoration on the front door
Christmas decoration of paper - for the stars sparkling Christmas tree
Advent really appreciate - the spirit of Christmas at home