- Lamp "Dear Ingo" in classic interior
- White Walls, Natural Stone – Project: Bar and Co, Helsinki
- Individual or play with patterns – upholstery modern furniture?
- Designer lights in extravagant appearance – "Overnight" Odd Matter
- Rug designs in black and white
- Zaha Hadid Architecture – 10 inspirational messages for the future
- Led Lamp Starry Light brings the night sky in your bedroom
- 15 Creative Ideas for Atmospheric ottoman to create your own
- Living with light TOLOMEO
- An elegant dining table design with glass and wood base Horm
Make and decorate Easter eggs – 20 great ideas and tips
Painting and decorating Easter eggs is a popular tradition for many families for decades. But apart from real eggs, you can create beautiful decorations with Easter eggs made of plastic, wood and polystyrene. You can use any paper yarn crafts decorations and Easter convenient. Perfect for spring! In fact, we've put together 20 ideas on how to make and decorate Easter eggs. So either the glue gun to heat or boil water.
Making Easter eggs and decoration of the house well
We start our collection with projects for real eggs. There's just something special that can be dangerous for small children, you can try dyeing with natural dyes. They use natural oils of fruit and vegetables and soup are all of different colors. Because these hibiscus dry, gray eggs resemble small stones and gravel leaves. If you want to create beautiful effects, then use lace, old ties or Nylonstrumf leaves and fresh herbs.
Easter eggs are - using various techniques
If you prefer to decorate with plastic eggs, we have many ideas for you! Styrofoam, wood or paper are excellent materials. Polystyrene is very cheap and easy, and these eggs can be anywhere or hang ornaments used for the legs of the spring in a jar.
Decorative easter eggs
Styrofoam balls and pins
Decorate the eggs with water colors and brush
Lifting Mini balls of polystyrene
Natural dye from the leaves of hibiscus
Styrofoam eggs on spring branch
Glitzergel and pins
use the old creative ties
a color mode