- Eames office chair in the front wall panels
- Typography and patterns in black and white
- Planters for outdoors – garden design tricks for the impact of
- Design ideas creative wall with pictures of children
- Baby cot in the next room
- Colorful living room with stone floor
- Garden ideas for making your own – planting flowers in the basket
- Solid wood staircase as a towel holder
- Murphy bed with matching desk
- ceiling windows in the attic
Modern concrete house in Greece blends with the landscape
This modern concrete house is located in Sikamino, Greece, and was designed by the architectural studio Network Architecture tense. The residence was considered a significant example of contemporary architecture. The particularity of this architecture design is the platform of the house, which fits perfectly with the natural environment.
The concrete house Sikamino in harmony with the environment
This modern concrete house impresses with clean lines and elegant lines that blend perfectly with the natural landscape. The villa has a single floor and is 60 meters long. The flat roof you can climb on top of him quietly and even a garden was laid. Large windows provide a panoramic view of the surroundings, as well as facilitating access to the garden. The sliding glass door that leads directly into the garden where you can enjoy the sun in the afternoon relaxed.
The Sikamino residence in the evening
Concrete villa page
The residence is located on a slope
The concrete house with modern interiors Sikamino
The concrete house was designed unique and very interesting inside. The interior walls are made of concrete and also give the interior an industrial touch. The glass plates are also often used as partitions to allow the largest indoor look. The floor is made of natural wood warms the atmosphere and minimalist interior gives a slightly rustic feel.
The spacious interior provides more comfort
Interior concrete and glass
Angular shapes are inside
Architectural plans of the villa
Photos of Filippo Poli