- Romantic four-poster bed in bright room
- Tuls Collection – multifunctional tools for each purpose
- Corner sofa with beige striped pillow green carpet deep side
- Kitchen Mietappartement
- Stay classic black and white
- Modern Kitchen Series "Domus" – clear lines and simple elegance
- Interesting Ideas for Garden Design
- Build a wardrobe with mirror illusion of infinite space
- House with balcony – modern concept, implemented by Ryo Matsui in Tokyo
- Header with the original form of extravagant design of Noctis
Modern detached house with an interesting interior wooden staircase
Panorama house is a modern house in Chungbuk, South Korea and was designed by the architecture firm Hoon Moon in 2011. With 209, 12 m2, the house is big enough for the family with four children and is home to an interesting feature - a large wooden staircase with slide and integrated library. For customers, it was important to create a comfortable home for children where they can play, read and study can. Therefore, this architectural solution is perfect for them.
Modern detached house, Hoon Moon
The rugged terrain and steep stunning views. It is located in a beautiful newly built neighborhood. For this reason, the architects decided to make this beautiful view to his advantage.
Modern house with a beautiful view
The shape of the land needed a long and fine architecture with a facade that would fluctuating prospects split. Played a major role in large mult function stairs, shelves, reading room, home theater, combined slide and much more.
Kitchen and dining room
The kitchen and the dining room is another important area where the family can gather. The TV was stored in a small area. The attic is the point at which one has the best view. It is also used as a playroom for children.
Underfloor heating and large windows
Emphasis is placed on the facade, with its curved lines. It creates an interesting illusion. The windows of different sizes offer different perspectives. Korean homes have heated floors, so it is not uncommon for them to sit on the floor rather than on the furniture.
TV in the hallway
slide shelves and integrated
Fun for children