- Sunken tub and cement
- Collection of tables Gaetano Pesce Limited Clever optical water
- Classic design chairs made by PP Møbler to a new life
- An interior full of simplicity
- Viola, freestanding bath
- Modern summer house in the Brazilian Forest
- Patterned wallpaper gives the living room and modern elegance
- House of glass, wood and concrete combines retro style with minimalism
- Table Decorations New Year – Examples of charts and ideas to make your own
- Christmas Decorations Ideas – old tree decorations give a new shine
Modern detached house with an interesting interior wooden staircase
Panorama house is a modern house in Chungbuk, South Korea and was designed by the architecture firm Hoon Moon in 2011. With 209, 12 m2, the house is big enough for the family with four children and is home to an interesting feature - a large wooden staircase with slide and integrated library. For customers, it was important to create a comfortable home for children where they can play, read and study can. Therefore, this architectural solution is perfect for them.
Modern detached house, Hoon Moon
The rugged terrain and steep stunning views. It is located in a beautiful newly built neighborhood. For this reason, the architects decided to make this beautiful view to his advantage.
Modern house with a beautiful view
The shape of the land needed a long and fine architecture with a facade that would fluctuating prospects split. Played a major role in large mult function stairs, shelves, reading room, home theater, combined slide and much more.
Kitchen and dining room
The kitchen and the dining room is another important area where the family can gather. The TV was stored in a small area. The attic is the point at which one has the best view. It is also used as a playroom for children.
Underfloor heating and large windows
Emphasis is placed on the facade, with its curved lines. It creates an interesting illusion. The windows of different sizes offer different perspectives. Korean homes have heated floors, so it is not uncommon for them to sit on the floor rather than on the furniture.
TV in the hallway
slide shelves and integrated
Fun for children