- The inflatable mobile bathroom bubble shows the future trends
- Pitched roof with ceiling panels gray
- Heimplanet developed a special tent for camping Audi Q3 Quattro
- RAY Vanity Set Vanity and Mirror by Michael Hilgers
- Classic meets retro
- Artful design landscape gardening with 15 creative ideas
- Modern house on the coast of Australia with an asymmetrical shape
- Kitchen Island Modern steel and Corian for open functional kitchens
- Modern refrigerators in the test – What can they not?
- Natural wooden table in the office
Modern House in Singapore with trapezoid shape on a triangular plot
"The wings House", a modern house by architects K2LD is divided into two adjacent shapes that are located on a triangular site. Trapeze opens to the rear of the site, which invites the lush and tropical climate of Singapore in the living rooms. A garden is surrounded by forms of adjacent roof. The covered terrace offers a comfortable space for afternoon relaxation and meetings.
Modern house with a roof structure of interest
Inspired by traditional Malay architecture can flood awnings cool air through the interior of the house. Their double oblique form has a modern touch combined with deep eaves to provide shade and protection against the seasonal rains.
Modern House in Singapore with pool and terrace
The difference between the two properties make the dining room with a high ceiling, the room on the top floor and terrace to light. Recessed lights provide more emphasis on increasing lines sloping roof. Burma teak covers the underside of the roof in a dark timber Chengai is used for sun protection along the facade. The vertical axes of the blades engage the appearance of tree trunks in the vicinity.
Burmese Teak background
View from the second floor of the green garden
View from the dining room to the garden terrace - Ample glazing
Natural stone and a wooden staircase
Sketches and floor plans of the house