- The endless pool – the ultimate water conditioner for your home fitness
- The building fronts in box with high brightness Jesse Plana
- Tinker Claus Himself – 20 great ideas and DIY instructions
- Mouse skin creates a warm atmosphere in the house
- The storage space in the small kitchen
- Creepy and unusual Halloween decoration with pumpkins
- Library with built-in desk
- Caravan decoration – create a retro touch.
- Minimalism in the kitchen Elegant lines and quality materials
- Table with chalkboard paint painting
Pond in the backyard using five useful tips to create
The benefits of a garden pond in the yard can not be denied. The pond refined gardens and offers more natural and relaxing. However, but the garden is a large pond with fish responsibility that requires much time and care. Check out these helpful tips, if you also want to create a fish pond in the garden.
Creating a garden pond in the yard - digging a hole
If you want to create a garden pond in the backyard, Sir catch from the beginning. The first step is to dig a hole in the garden. You should carefully consider how deep you are going to choose for the pond. A shallow pond is connected to spend less and easier to dig. In addition, some aquatic plants are used in deeper. The lower basin is associated with more effort and expense, but it also has its advantages. The lower basin is particularly good for fish. Some species can not exist in a certain depth.
Steps-like design of the garden pond
Lilies can grow in shallow waters
Fish in the garden pond
Setting deep pond
Pond in the garden - build an edge
If the hole in the pond in the garden is ready, it is time for the second step, namely to seal the hole and secure it to prevent water leaks. You can do this either with the edge of concrete with a rubber band or seal with plastic tub. It depends on you which method you will use. Shotcrete is the safest, but also the most expensive option.
Garden pond with stone wall
Lush vegetation around the pond
The pump and the installation of equipment
Add solids in the garden
Raising fish in the garden pond