- Classic meets modern: basin faucet Savoy by Zucchetti
- Furniture chat room – tips on design, style and trend
- Blue tiles for a nautical look
- Design ideas to the roof terrace designer Amir Schlezinger
- Residence in Majorca
- Retro style on his 31
- Hand knotted rugs Naturtex contact the East at home
- Traditional upholstered bench at the foot of the bed
- Colored vases painted front pasted
- Sustainable house in Singapore
Modern front door – multi-functional home design input
The entrance is a special area - it connects and separates at the same time the home and garden. Modern door met today for many functions. We try an overview of different types lend.
Modern glass door and metal
Currently, the designs are hip, combining different materials. If you have a large garden with a high fence, you can opt for a modern metal door and glass. The combination is very modern and elegant, very suitable for houses in a minimalist style. You should in any case ensure good privacy in the garden. Combine glass door design effective corridor - and welcome your guests with a welcome style!
Modern House wooden door
Modern House wooden door is a classic. In recent years, the trend has prevailed to match the door of traditional architecture. If you have a facade covered with wood or facade in stone countertops, you can always opt for a wooden entrance door. Wooden doors can be combined with glass elements, which gives the design a sophisticated look. Wood and metal high color are modern and welcoming. Wooden door needs regular oil and paint so they withstand winter weather.
Exceptional materials and designs for the door of the modern house
Modern glass door connects the house with the garden
Door glass and metal Minimalistishe