- Working in the attic of white painted brick wall
- Carpet for sale – tips and what to consider when buying rugs
- Living with an industrial look
- Real wood furniture in the bathroom in front of the stone wall
- Christmas Tree Music Festival craft paper – quick tutorial
- wooden panels with decorative photo frame
- Corner sofa in the cozy living room with roof beams
- Clematis Climbing Plants – Tips for planting, care and cutting.
- Decorating ideas for small studio apartment
- Designer Corian ® kitchen with island – Modern, open and spacious
Modern house in Spain – Spacious rooms and high ceilings
Óscar Pedrós has created a modern house to customer order in 2009. The house is located in O Valiño, Oleiros, La Coruna, Spain, and has high ceilings, lots of natural light and a unique fireplace.
Modern home in Spain
All rooms are built around a large fireplace. And 'thermal inertia, which heats the living room with quite high ceilings. The first builder said: "Oh, my God, double height ceiling! ... What a waste of space" as he hit the concrete to the stove. This element is exposed as the most important thing in any home. In addition, a sense of freedom it was created.
Modern house with double height
Sliding glass doors and windows make this feeling of freedom even more, while small pebble stones that lead to the soil around the support columns and in the garden again. The scale design is also very interesting. The first four steps then form a long table where you can make different decorations and flower vases. Then, the design continues with floating stairs.
The glass walls allow daylight to flood the house
Interesting design of stairs to the second floor
Interior wood elements - floating staircases and dining table
Recessed lighting creating magical effects
Plans and projects
Modern House in Tokyo, with minimalist white