- Painted furniture
- Modern house in Melbourne – Warm wood tones and neutral colors
- Sliding glass door and round mirrors
- Garden World in Trollhus
- 30 creative ideas for leftover painted paper to make their own
- Tannenbaum Wanddeko
- Graphic identity for a restaurant burgers
- Back to nature with the modern designer Park Royal Hotel in Singapore
- Table decoration in purple
- Table Decorations New Year – Examples of charts and ideas to make your own
Modern house in Spain – Spacious rooms and high ceilings
Óscar Pedrós has created a modern house to customer order in 2009. The house is located in O Valiño, Oleiros, La Coruna, Spain, and has high ceilings, lots of natural light and a unique fireplace.
Modern home in Spain
All rooms are built around a large fireplace. And 'thermal inertia, which heats the living room with quite high ceilings. The first builder said: "Oh, my God, double height ceiling! ... What a waste of space" as he hit the concrete to the stove. This element is exposed as the most important thing in any home. In addition, a sense of freedom it was created.
Modern house with double height
Sliding glass doors and windows make this feeling of freedom even more, while small pebble stones that lead to the soil around the support columns and in the garden again. The scale design is also very interesting. The first four steps then form a long table where you can make different decorations and flower vases. Then, the design continues with floating stairs.
The glass walls allow daylight to flood the house
Interesting design of stairs to the second floor
Interior wood elements - floating staircases and dining table
Recessed lighting creating magical effects
Plans and projects
Modern House in Tokyo, with minimalist white