- Make-a true child pirate ship is perfect for adventure
- Table decoration in blue and green
- Wooden house with a sloping roof above the entrance area
- Tablet with round modules
- Modern house in Bangkok – glass walls allow sunlight in.
- modern room with Altbaucharme
- Wooden planters in place – 20 Ideas to plant yard
- Inspired by the free-standing kitchen pocket knife silestone Shaping
- Photo wall of glass in the bathroom
- Cozy dining room with accessories blue floral pattern
Modern Pool House Design in Australia with natural shading
This modern design of the pool house was built artillery for a client in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It uses the natural shade of an elm near and vines and shrubs surrounding the pool house.
Pool House Design by artillery architecture office
The architecture of the pool house has been carefully adapted to the environment. The structure was built steel doors with steel frame. zinc panels cover the outer sides, it looks like by appropriate extension of the main house.
Pool house design of glass and steel
The doors open completely, so they serve for an easy transition between inside and outside.
The interior design of the pool house
The design of the house of the private pool is located in an existing elm used as a natural shade. In addition to the backbone of the pergola is slowly enveloped by a climber who will fill the cavities with green shading to create more natural.
Steel frame and folding glass doors
The architecture firm artillery was also commissioned for the interior decoration of the main house (including the original and a new extension of Jackson Clements Burrows house). The love of wood the owner and designer is expressed here.
The wooden bridge and seat cushions
The most beautiful part of the design process was the collaboration with the owners, design, passion and knowledge are combined. Your collection of unique furniture and art objects collected during their travels abroad, meeting spaces indoors. These rooms are the living room and loving.
natural shade of elm
Glass walls and lampposts
roof skylight for climbing plants
Lighting the pool house
Vines and shrubs surround the house