- Neon colors in the living room
- Halloween costumes and make like rock stars and heavy metal bands
- Planning for small apartment – cozy living world in white
- Dining table in the industrial-chic
- Bay window and a fireplace in the colorful dining
- Only tiles or even decoration? Kemmler tiles in Hechingen offer tips
- Models painted in colorful paper dining room
- installation of a bedroom drawer, cupboard and work space
- Apartment design impresses with innovative and sustainable solutions
- Antiques in romantic room
Pepiguari House – a designers home with southern comfort
In Sao Paulo, Brazil, one of the largest cities in the world, including the buildings of low differs by more - the Pepiguari home. Deep in the heat of the south, this modern home has everything you need, which is a current needs of the family.
Concrete house of an architect
Brasil Arquitetura is the author of the draft Pepiguari House, executed in 2013. Architects Francisco Fanucci and Marcelo Ferraz. The construction material is concrete discovered. A concrete wall dividing the volume of the house in two and limit the working area of the social aspect of the house. It is used inside the timber. The windows and doors are made of glass and steel grinding. The common living space of the house includes 295 м2.
The living areas of the house Pepiguari
The most important property possessed by this house architect, the rational design of the room. Straight lines provide a convenient distribution of the living space and to simplify access to any living space. On the first floor is the kitchen, which has a transparent connection to the living room. The living room has a plan, along with other decorative wood panels and furniture, the room brings comfort.
The house Pepiguari architect has a high terrace above the level of the city. The view that is accessible from the terrace, you can spend many hours there. A terrace on the roof of the building by an iron staircase outside. Stairs connect a small balcony on the main terrace.
The courtyard is the economic plantation of grass and a few shrubs and a small rock platform. The link between the court and the focus you get a compose window.
The staircase balustrade and is separated from the iron wall of the court
The edge of the roof deck is above the entry
The link between the kitchen and the living room
The kitchen and the front door
Concrete walls are decorated with paintings
The space in front of the entry is used as a stopper
The yard is on two levels