- Design Ashtray "Fetish" by Joe Doucet – a fashion accessory
- Interior of a modern apartment in white and wood
- 21 ideas for coating balcony – What materials are suitable?
- 20 great ideas for patio design – photos and inspiration
- Luxury holiday home in South Africa impressed with stunning ocean views
- Modern furniture with wood
- Floating staircase in bright red – and striking by Slide Design
- Installation of industrial life style – ideas for a loft style environment
- Hello wake up! Shades of red berries and bring the coup
- Gray sofa red with decorative elements
Planting Ideas and Tips for narrow planting strips in the garden
To plant flowers on the outside of the fence .. is it worth it? The challenges are many: difficult to irrigate, heat the floor and often poor ground soil. However, the true gardener, the potential for the narrow strip of planting - like a picture frame for the front yard and around the house. We have some ideas and tips for planting narrow planting strips that can inspire you.
1 Narrow strip planting - A romantic
A classic white picket fence decorated with scented roses - what could be more romantic? Passers-by can enjoy the flowers, as they are planted outside the fence.
- Connected color and plants
- Review of colors and plants along the entire border
- Closing supports climbing roses
- A limited color palette of pink and blue accented with yellow green.
- The deep purple hues give depth and make sure that this combination will be fascinating even in late summer.
The choice of plants:
- Climbing English Rose Marie Rose 'in height and fragrance.
- Yellow Creeping Jenny (Lysimachia nummularia 'Aurea') and Salvia nemorosa 'May Night' form the lower level.
- These perennials are tolerant to drought, poor soil and hot sun.
2 narrow planting strips for the modern home
The strong geometric lines of contemporary architecture requires narrow planting strips, which are focused on the foliage.
- Limits of color and varieties
- Linear Plantation following the horizontal lines of the house and fence
- Focus on the foliage of the flowers
Colors: earth tones muted
- Herbs and succulents are ideal for the modern landscape design in that they depend on their expressive form of colorful flowers.
- These plants require minimal maintenance and water.
- The herbs add a clear focus on the fields of dark fence.
3 An entry that specifies a topic
At the entrance of the garden should create a sense of anticipation of what lies beyond. Plantations on the side of the street of the gate are just the grid
- An interesting combination of heights and textures makes these tiny plants stripes appear much larger than it really is.
- Some of these plants can be seen in the courtyard.
Colors: pastel shades of light pink and brown.
The choice of plants:
This is a particularly hot and dry border, so that these plants were chosen for their robustness. Mexican feather grass (Stipa tenuissima), reed (x Calamgrostis acutiflora 'Karl Foerster') and Sedum 'Autumn Joy'.
beautiful white ground cover
White hydrangeas and low grasses
directory tree on the edge
Creating flower beds