- Useful tips for caring for plants – These risks you need to know
- Stone slabs in the garden – Opportunities and design tricks
- Woodworking on the floor, wall and ceiling
- Established by design classics
- Industrial-style Sleeping Dogs
- Matching curtains and drapes adorn the windows 30 decorating ideas
- Modern weekend home in Slovakia
- control system on the wall
- Elegant bathroom decorated in neutral tones
Poured concrete kitchen island – kitchen island design by Thomas Linssen
Thomas Linssen is the young founder of Studio Thol, a Dutch design studio based in Amsterdam. Linssen established his studio in 2007 after graduating from the Design Academy Eindhoven and now it creates interesting works. It is inspired by the experimentation of different materials and manufacturing processes. He designed this design the kitchen island in his experiments - a kitchen island in concrete.
concrete design of the kitchen island
In general, concrete is poured into a rectangular shape, so that we know as natural material and geometry, but the concrete is a liquid mass and can be molded into any shape that is given. The shape of the kitchen island is rectangular as in the industrial world, but because the form used was made of textile, concrete had changed under the influence of gravity and get a nice texture. The shape of the fabric allows the concrete to flow in many different directions and thus create different surfaces. This design of the kitchen island can be custom designed and are used both inside and outside.
design of the kitchen island with an unspecified form
presented in a private home
Of cast concrete