- Extravagant pendant lamp white
- 5 good reasons to choose the wooden garden chair
- Masonry walls made of natural stone
- Tent in the nursery
- Carpet with owl drawing in the nursery
- Penthouse Art Deco
- 88 ideas for wall design with wood, stone, wallpaper and more.
- Furniture design new ways of interpreting the nature
- House in the Bauhaus style
- Celebrate Baby Birthday – decorating ideas Beautiful Girls
Poured concrete kitchen island – kitchen island design by Thomas Linssen
Thomas Linssen is the young founder of Studio Thol, a Dutch design studio based in Amsterdam. Linssen established his studio in 2007 after graduating from the Design Academy Eindhoven and now it creates interesting works. It is inspired by the experimentation of different materials and manufacturing processes. He designed this design the kitchen island in his experiments - a kitchen island in concrete.
concrete design of the kitchen island
In general, concrete is poured into a rectangular shape, so that we know as natural material and geometry, but the concrete is a liquid mass and can be molded into any shape that is given. The shape of the kitchen island is rectangular as in the industrial world, but because the form used was made of textile, concrete had changed under the influence of gravity and get a nice texture. The shape of the fabric allows the concrete to flow in many different directions and thus create different surfaces. This design of the kitchen island can be custom designed and are used both inside and outside.
design of the kitchen island with an unspecified form
presented in a private home
Of cast concrete