- Modern bathroom with a touch of urban
- Current warming at a glance – a variety of options
- Conservatory furniture – rattan furniture complement the interior
- Boutique hotel combines artistic vision and sustainable thinking
- White sofa next to the kitchen
- designs office chair for effective learning in the nursery
- Use the component
- Autumn garden flowers – orange and red shades for the summer final
- Bio ethanol fireplace in top quality – charming, safe, environmentally friendly
- Contemporary dining table made of wood, glass and metal – 16 exclusive models
Prepare food for camping – Tips for Grills
Have everything ready for the trip. How to prepare food for camping - Now the question remains? We give you useful tips that are offered on devices grill market and protect the natural grilling.
Prepare food for camping - grill purchase gas or electric grill?
If you parked in a campsite, you'd probably be able to use a high electric grill for camping food The advantage is clear -. Unlike gas grill ever there is a danger that you remain without a barbecue gas and can not use. The downside is that you're pretty inflexible, and still depend on the grid. In other words, no trip in the countryside can be combined with cooking.
Contrary to this, the gas grill is a popular alternative, it is relatively easy to use and completely safe. Small gas stoves are also an option - you can take two, so you can prepare hot drinks and food at the same time.
Prepare food for camping - safety measures
Never cook food for tent camping - first, there is a risk of fire, and the second you can kill the exhaust. Always wear extinguishers and ceiling. Cook with a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from the tent - very often the material of the tent is flammable. In case of bad weather, you can build an additional awning will provide adequate protection for the stove or grill. Always set many gas cylinders - and store them so that wild animals can not reach them. Children should not help in the kitchen - you can often get hurt or burn. Always have a first aid kit with you in case you need to heal minor burns. Stick to these simple rules and prepare food for camping and fast!