- 5 star hotel in Phuket, Thailand – the exotic Indigo Pearl Hotel
- Art as a creative room divider
- 10 ideas for extraordinary gifts for Mothers
- Baroque cash drawers in the hallway light
- How to compost? Ask yourself in garden compost here!
- Wooden Garden Furniture maintain regular cleaning and oiling
- A renovated by architect Felipe Hess apartment
- Bastkörbe as storage boxes transparent
- "Elevator" Blind Turquoise
- Modern furnishings inspired by nature – House S in Turkey
Rootless air plants in a terrarium – Tillandsia properly maintain
There are over 650 species of Tillandsia, which can grow and prosper without soil. Why Tillandsia easy to grow? These bromeliads receive all the water and nutrients in separate sheets. Tillandsia use their roots to attach to rocks, trees, shrubs and ground. Air plants come from South America, Mexico and Central America and love the warm weather. If you want to know how you can maintain good Tillandsia, read on.
Tillandsia properly maintain - a few points to note
Although they are easy to maintain, there are some rules to follow.
- Constant airflow - as its name suggests - is at the forefront, so that your plant is happy.
- Luftplanzen need some moisture - spray every day from late spring to mid-autumn. In winter, one or two times per week.
- Fertilize monthly during the spring and summer with a liquid fertilizer with low nitrogen. Usually you fertilize weekly.
- Even if they like the warm weather, more Tillandsia should not be exposed to direct sunlight If Tillandsia is a species that grows on trees in its natural environment, storing them in a semi-shaded and moist .. If it is a type of terrain, such as T. cyanea and T. lindenii, then inside in bright, filtered light and an outer portion or grow in partial shade.
- They never air plants in a place colder than 7 degrees because they die at these temperatures.
Properly maintain Tillandsia - Decorative elements in space
Tillandsia eradicated look great alone or as decorative elements in a provision in the terrarium. Choose different varieties such as Amethyst 'aeranthos Tillandsia, which is also called Lufpflanze pink. This will create a nice contrast to the pink floral lace. Kan fits a bit 'of peat in the terrarium more moisture. Tillandsia species are also very good companion planted orchids on a branch, essentially because they like the same conditions. Hanging Air plants are a popular design element in the design of modern interior.
Inserted into the table decoration
in small shells
suspended in a decorative tree
put them in a vase
Other varieties with beautiful colors
Services in terrariums