- Dining room with fireplace
- Building with exposed natural
- Futuristic wooden table design of the series Form Follows Function
- Restaurant in Bangkok convinced by chic décor of Metaphor
- Panel on the large terrace
- Chic apartment of CamBuild – Neutral colors, and bright red accents
- Party colorful decorations on the porch
- Bumper nursery – decorating ideas wall in your child's room
- Floating staircase in bright red – and striking by Slide Design
- Individual solutions for shading – Patio Canopy
Select wooden tiles for the balcony – What types of wood are suitable?
Regardless of whether you are building a new balcony or embellish an existing one, you have many options for flooring. With wood tiles, in particular, you have a number of options depending on your budget, whether covered or open balcony, and your design preferences. If you select the wood tiles for the balcony, it is good to know what kind of wood to use for their particular situation.
wood tiles for balcony
Cedar and Redwood
If you have an open balcony and want to know what kind of wood is best suited for it, then cedar and redwood are the most obvious choice. More best qualities are intrinsic properties, but redwood and cedar are the first choice when it comes to exterior finish due to the properties of wood and water-resistant insects.
Wood tiled balcony - Lightweight plastic clip system
Pine pressure treated wood
Pressure treated pine is the affordable choice for open balconies, as it is the best flooring. Treated with a special chemical mixture to be protected against water and sun damage, you can use paint or paint on wood, giving a number of options for less money than cedar or redwood.
Other types of wood
Other types of wood are the most expensive, such as African mahogany or Brazilian cherry. They are only suitable for the covered balcony. They are more species of wood decorative rather than functional.
Wood tile in acacia wood balcony IKEA system with plastic clip and are suitable for terraces and garden too. The Bankirai and larch are very durable and good for outdoor use.
Verschränkende tile to wood
Two wooden tiles color
Plastic clip-system and other Forms
Combination with pebbles
renew small balcony
wood heating tile optically
establish a small balcony
Balkonbespanung with Schlifmatten